100 Bags 100 Bags

50 or 100?

I got more than 50 and it said i failed...did you mean 100 since thats the title of them game....entertaining tho

Ericotobb responds:

Oh, sorry, it's 100, not 50. I made a typo in the description.

Warning! Warning!

Maybe better font..

Font types can really make a game better oddly. I give a five because it was mildly entertaining plus I like the response you gave about the person complaining about having a seizure..twas funny.

Square Square

Ehhh

Square moves way to fast, and if you're trying to make something successful spend more than 45 minutes on it.. Good concept though

MintPaw responds:

I know. >.< I just tried to make it supa fast.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Nice Artwork

Entertaing game, nice art work..but it seems very similar to an already made game called Kitty Cannon..just saying. But I enjoyed it still.

Pixel Blast Pixel Blast

Addicted.lol

Dude, I'm so addicted to this game. Simple idea, but entertaining. Sometimes its a little hard to move around the target line for the green block..but other than that fun.

Clouds game Clouds game

Not sure of the name..

But it's somewhat annoying that you keep having to look over to the left to see where your cruiser is.

Kill The Cake Kill The Cake

Cool

Maybe I'm just bad at games but I died a buncha times before I coul finally hit the cake. But it was fun.

forbidden union DEMO forbidden union DEMO

Eh..

Not to bad, try to match your graphics though. For example your character is pretty well drawn, but your text looks kinda crappy. Also maybe another move when fighting the skeleton? It got kinda borind after just attacking and splash. Seems like a good concept tho.

BlazingEdge responds:

Thanks for the reveiw,we try to answer as many as we can now that we have an account manager:)
I'll be asking the artist and coder about making some new moves,and we will get on it soon if they agree.
Thanks again for the reveiw.
~Elliot Gibson-Newest member of the wacky squad~

The Funny Lightbulb Game The Funny Lightbulb Game

Good Concept

Maybe move the switch each level or something? And improve your writing, the next level part was a bit hard to read.

Fol-Clor the Invincible Fol-Clor the Invincible

Ok..

Seems like a good concept, maybe work on your graphics a bit.