A battle by sticks A battle by sticks

Not bad...

It's not bad, but you should have really waited to put sound to it. It's somewhat pointless on putting something that's unfinished because then its not as good as it can be...if that makes sense. Try to wait until you have the finish project, then put it up. It will get reviewed better. But the animation wasn't that bad..so just try to submit complete stuff

Joe The Dinosaur Joe The Dinosaur

Funny

It was pretty funny...I'd say what got me was the Gertie the Dinosaur music...kudos on using it.

Eddache responds:

Well spotted!

Rainbow Bar Rainbow Bar

Lol

Funny concept...only suggestion maybe draw the rainbow coming out instead of using the image.

bird-man responds:

Ok, thanks.
I'll consider that.

Green 101 Green 101

Its ok

But everything is the same pace For example when he throws the paper, it can be slow when the arm comes up, but as it throws it, make it faster...try to use time charts for pacing. That will make everything look a lot nicer.

The Present The Present

Hahaha

That was pretty good. Nice story, artwork was nice..animation was pretty good..couldve used a little more movement, but loved the story.

DUCK N COW DUCK N COW

Wellll

First off I want to say that there are a lot of things that need work...but the one thing I don't get is your drawing....I was checking out your other drawings and they were really good..but these seem sloppy and rushed..Maybe try using tools other than the brush tool..mess around the the pencil and pen tool. Also, use the type tool for text, it makes it look more professional and not done by a 9 year old.

Pencilmation #6 Pencilmation #6

Nice job

Pretty smooth animation...it almost reminds me of a cartoon called Doodlez...you shud check it out if you haven't already. Its nice to see something more creative than the usual crap that is put on the site.

Daddy Dearest Daddy Dearest

Can you say seziure?

No offense, not sure why this is 3rd place weekly...the shaky animation is distracting, the drawings need improvement...I guess the story is ok....Try doing some tutorials on animating, or looking at reference. Reference especially for the drawings, and try for consistency...that will help with the shaky lines. Improve on all of that, then I can see the score.

Gaycied responds:

f u a-hole >:(

2009 Show Reel 2009 Show Reel

Not completely an animation reel..

Not sure if youve looked up what other animation demo reels look like, but this isnt exactly it. One I would take out the photoshop drawing because its not really animation, its just showing your drawing steps. It is fine to have a demo reel with stuff like the photoshop..but not if you're going for the animation..so stick to it only having animation, specially if you're trying to use this for a job or something..

Space Noodles - Pilot Space Noodles - Pilot

Nice artwork

Really nice art work..I really like the style. The animation ok..work a little on the walk cycles and lip sync. I admit I kinda got bored with the story...feels too long and not sure where it was going. But overall this is pretty good compared to some of the stuff that gets good ratings on this site.

cronobreaker responds:

Yeah i'm going to go back and learn some basics before I move onto something new:)